Wednesday, September 21, 2011

dramatic weight loss....


i know everyone wants to be sexy but its so hard to achieve.... seriously!!!
but i got inspiration from Kristie Alley and also from the biggest losers contestant.

Rock that body, Kirstie! When Kirstie Alley cleared the 100 lb. weight-loss hurdle this summer, it was time for a big, fat celebration. "When I hit that mark, I went, 'That's it!' " Alley tells PEOPLE during her stay in a villa outside Florence, Italy. "I have more energy than I've ever had in my whole life." While Alley's weight has famously fluctuated in recent years, the actress, now 60, hit a wall two years ago.

"My body had gotten really weak," says Alley, whose weight at that time hovered around 230 lbs. "There was nothing positive about being fat." By dancing daily after her dazzling appearance on Dancing with the Stars, where she finished second, changing to an organic diet and following Organic Liaison, her own weight-loss program, she's turned her life around. "I feel back to normal," says Alley, now a proud size 6. "I have my game again." And she's ready for her next challenge: "What I'm looking for is to be madly, deeply in love," says Alley, who will also star in the upcoming ABC pilot, The Manzanis. "For the first time in my life, I know exactly what I want in a man," she says. "I want someone who has my back, who is courageous and brave."

so start now and feel the change!

No comments:

hostgator coupon